Name: Jon Arnold
Date registered: April 19, 2011
Jon Arnold is an independent telecom analyst primarily focused on IP communications and disruptive technologies, such as VoIP, mobile broadband, contact centers, telepresence, unified communications, social media and Web 2.0. He has been consulting about these technologies since 2001, and can be followed on his widely-read Analyst 2.0 Blog. Jon also contributes to other publishers, such as UCStrategies and Focus.com, speaks regularly at industry events, and is frequently cited in both the trade press and mainstream business press.
- Valley Business Solutions – what being an MSP means for their Customers — January 21, 2015
- Valley Business Solutions – why becoming an MSP is a Good Idea — January 15, 2015
- ADTRAN Case Study – Transitioning from Products to Managed Services — January 8, 2015
- Will UC be about Process or Outcomes in 2015? — December 30, 2014
- Is Today’s UC Space being Disruptive, Disrupted, or Both? — December 17, 2014