Name: Jon Arnold
Date registered: April 19, 2011
Jon Arnold is an independent telecom analyst primarily focused on IP communications and disruptive technologies, such as VoIP, mobile broadband, contact centers, telepresence, unified communications, social media and Web 2.0. He has been consulting about these technologies since 2001, and can be followed on his widely-read Analyst 2.0 Blog. Jon also contributes to other publishers, such as UCStrategies and Focus.com, speaks regularly at industry events, and is frequently cited in both the trade press and mainstream business press.
- Is Today’s UC Space being Disruptive, Disrupted, or Both? — December 17, 2014
- Managing UC when all your Employees are Tech-Savvy — December 10, 2014
- What Happens with UC When All Your Employees are Tech-Savvy? — December 4, 2014
- What’s your Plan for Tech-Savvy Employees with UC? — November 26, 2014
- What to do with UC when Employees are Tech-Savvy — November 19, 2014