Name: Jon Arnold
Date registered: April 19, 2011
Jon Arnold is an independent telecom analyst primarily focused on IP communications and disruptive technologies, such as VoIP, mobile broadband, contact centers, telepresence, unified communications, social media and Web 2.0. He has been consulting about these technologies since 2001, and can be followed on his widely-read Analyst 2.0 Blog. Jon also contributes to other publishers, such as UCStrategies and Focus.com, speaks regularly at industry events, and is frequently cited in both the trade press and mainstream business press.
- Doing Nothing When Deploying UC – This Just Might Work (Part I) — October 23, 2014
- Who are you really selling to with UC? — October 16, 2014
- The Case for Making UC Mobile — October 9, 2014
- Where’s the Fun in UC? — September 25, 2014
- Getting out of the Box and Making UC Social — September 18, 2014